- "The Costa Rica Tourism Board`s Program for Tourism Certification, is an excellent tool to promote sustainable national development. "
Alvaro Ugalde, Fundador del Sistema Parques Nacionales de Costa Rica
- "Their classification criteria makes it an outstanding program for Costa Rica, worthy of exporting. Our commitment to future generations demands the implementation of this initiative."
Mauricio Ventura Aragón, Ex-Presidente de la Cámara Nacional de Turismo de Costa Rica (CANATUR)
- "The Certification for Sustainable Tourism Process constitutes an excellent alternative in the field of tourism development, as it not only takes into account aspects of the tourism infrastructure itself but also social, cultural and the heritage elements of the communities."
Licda. Ana C. Arias Quirós, Escuela de Antropología y Sociología, Universidad de Costa Rica
- "The tourism of the XXI century will either be sustainable or will not be at all."
Barry Roberts, Director del Programa CST
- "The new Certification for Sustainable Tourism will ensure the place of Costa Rica as a leader in ecotourism, and it will reinforce its reputation as a destination for those who wish to preserve and enjoy our planet in a natural environment"
Glenn Jampol, Presidente de Rosa Blanca Country Inn, Playa Dulce Vida
- "For hotel establishments like Camarona, the certification is a reward for the efforts we have made to implement the recommendations in order to be friendlier with society and the environment in which we operate."
Rolando Soto, Representante de Casa Camarona Lodge
- "To even further highlight Costa Rica as a quality destination, those who offer tourist services must manage their businesses understanding that the exploitation of natural and cultural resourses has to be done responsibly"
Rodolfo Lizano R., Presidente de la Comisión Nacional de Acreditación y Director de Planeamiento y Desarrollo Turístico del ICT
- "The experience of "transforming" Parque del Lago into a sustainable hotel was amazing. All expectations as program developers were overcame both administrative and operational ... Best of all, the CST has served not only to improve our practices as hotel operators, but also have been a tool to motivate our employees and to maintain a high level of education... "
Andrea Bonilla, Hotel Parque del Lago